Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My New Favorite.....

 I love Etsy.  I could spend hours surfing and shopping for unique handmade goodies!!  My latest find is this beautifully made tote from Seaside Cloth.
 This bag is made of a soft canvas and linen in cream and taupe.  I love all the ruffles.  It makes the perfect beach bag or market tote. 
 Mela who is the sweet woman from this shop, even personalized a small matching bag to go with.
Go check out Mela's bags and totes.  I hope you find something you like.  I think I will add a cream colored rose to the front of mine!  Have a great rest of the week.

2 comments:

kandeland said...

nice! i like it! and it's so you! great find. xo

LuLu Kellogg said...

I love this!!!

Is the summer over yet? I wish!

I just got back from house hunting in South Carolina and I am pooped from traveling!

Hope all is well your way and I can't wait to see you in October!!!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo