Thursday, September 1, 2011

Halloween Mouse and a wee pumpkin


Too soon for Halloween crafting.....No way!!!! We spent the entire day at my friend Carla's studio and we made these cute needle felted mice and this mini pumpkin. We have decided to meet each week at her place during the day and our usual Thursday night at my studio. Wahoo! 2 days planned each week to craft and create with friends.
Definitely have Holiday crafting on the brain. I love this time of year. Halloween, then Thanksgiving and Christmas, a Crafter's delight. Working on my ornament swap with Viv and the gang.
Well, I hope you are all getting your scare on, too. Looking forward to all the Halloween creations. Have a great Labor Day weekend, all!

4 comments:

cinnibonbon said...

Hey girlie!!!!

Ok, I think I'm back from my hiatus!!! Things are looking great around here, I love the changes you've made and the I most certainly love holiday crafting too!!!
I hope you have a wonderful wekkend--thinking of you always.

Terrie said...

I received your postcard from the exchange and it's fabulous! So vintage looking and the touch of glitter is perfect. I've always been too timid to adorn my p/c much, but clearly I can add more than I thought!
THANKS.

vivian said...

cute cute cute! needlefelting is so much fun isnt it? I havent started my ornies yet.. still trying to decide exactly what they will be.. Im just excited that its time to think about halloween. Have a great holiday tomorrow!
xo
vivian

KatCollects said...

So cute, this is my favorite time of year. Happy Crafting!
Kathy