Saturday, November 20, 2010

Another Vintage Smock and a Girls Night Out

I met a lovely woman at the Country Living Fair who contacted me to make her a Vintage Smock. Here is her smock. She requested black, cream and red.
These are so much fun to make. Decorating with the vintage pieces is the best.
I hope Sue enjoys wearing it as much as I did making it. I even sent it in its own bag.
I sewed a burlap and lace bag and slipped the folded smock into it. I added an old rusted pin and tag to finish it. I have one more order to fill and then I plan on making a couple to place on Etsy.

My birthday month long celebration continued last night with a Girls Night Out! I took my gals pals out for drinks and dinner to Natalea's. 4 of the 5 of us celebrated birthdays in October, November and December. We had a blast as always.
From left to right; Trina, Suzanne, Marla, Annette and Me. Dinner was awesome and it was fun to dress up and go out together.
I gave each of the girls these Brighton mirror compacts. Here is Suzanne modeling to support my need to blog about everything. Thanks Girls for a fantastic night out. Love you all!!
Well, I am off to work on my Christmas Ornaments for a Swap I am in. They are due next week. Got to get busy. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

2 comments:

cinnibonbon said...

Tammy
Dearest friend..I miss you!
That smock is so very nice. I thin kit will be a great hit- just like your girl time!!

Xxoxo to all!

Lee Weber said...

Miss you- enjoy your holiday. I'll be at work.