Sunday, August 15, 2010

Getting Back to Things...

With school back in session, I have finally found some time to get back up the studio. I have done some reorganizing and straightening up. I am ready to get started on a few projects that I have been wanting to do for awhile.
My friend Carla has helped me create a pattern for a smock that I bought at the Farm Chicks show last year. Everywhere I go people ask me where I got it, so I am going to try my hand at creating some for friends and maybe to put a few up on Twigs and Feathers.
I ordered some beautiful vintage inspired fabric from Shabby Chic Fabrics. I will share these with you when I get them going. In the meantime. Lee and I and a terrific group of ladies are working on the Fall/Winter Zine "The Creative Home for the Holidays." This issue will be 36 pages of Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas splendor. We can't wait to share it with you.

6 comments:

Lee Weber said...

You know, I just wore my corchetted top/recylced bottom top the other day. I'll have to post a picture. I love the smock. Make me one...xoxox

cinnibonbon said...

Fabulous girl!!! Oh and those pics of Ms. S are so stinking adorable---what a doll.

I'm doing well--thanks for the text--work has just been so overwhelming--I come home, eat and sleep--grr. Rain got my bones, this week--I was being a baby--hehe

Anyway My love to your beautiful family
xoxox

Sugar Bear said...

Ooo - can't wait to see the goodies that come out of your studio. The pattern sounds like a fun project.
Karla

Cassie Shella said...

Love the smock! I can't wait to see the vintage fabrics and the zine!! I hope everyone is settling into the school routine, we start back here next week, I can't wait! Blessings.

Tam said...

LOVE the pics. I LOVE that blue on your walls...it makes everything in your room just POP!

The Last Zine ROCKED and I can only imagine what you gals are working on for the next one!

This year I have two in school and well I have some creative mojo going on.

Take care!

Weaveron Textile said...

Looks nice and incredible!!
to get fabric on demand from weaveron textile.