Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ladies Day Out

Monday, the 4 of us gals took the entire day for ourselves and headed for Atlanta. The target was a very large mall and an awesome place to have lunch! We left at 9 am with no set time to return home. How often do we really get to do that? Hardly ever.
Here we are having lunch at the Cheesecake Factory! It was fantastic. Starting from the left, Annette, Me, Marla and Trina had a relaxing and leisurely lunch.
We shopped the Perimeter Mall that day and spent most of our time in Nordstrom looking at shoes, clothes, cosmetic, etc. We even checked out the Twilight line of cosmetics. Cool body glitter to sparkle like Edward. We thought that would be fun for our movie night, but at 34.00 a bottle, we changed our minds!
Here we are browsing through Sur La Table. Very neat cooking and home goods store.
Cocktails anyone? Thanks girls for the best day. I look forward to our next shopping day together. There are more Malls in Atlanta to conquer.
This picture was taken last week. Annette and I went out to celebrate our Birthday's together. Our birthdays are a week apart so every year we try to have lunch together. My birthday is actually tomorrow. It will be a quiet day, but we will spend the weekend celebrating. Saturday night is couples night and the 4 of us and our hubby's will be going out to do some wine tasting first and then on to dinner. It should be a blast. Then on Sunday, Don and I are going to an Atlanta Falcons football game. I will be back with lots of pictures and stories of all our fun. I don't mind turning another year older. The problem is how quickly they seem to be going by.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a fun day and great therapy!!

The Feathered Nest said...

I know you girls had the best fun ever!! And to not have a time to be home? Priceless! Dear Tammy, I hope you have the most wonderful birthday ever!!! You are so sweet and kind, a truly precious soul, you deserve every bit of goodness that comes your way ~ hugs and love, Dawn

Lee Weber said...

Hey girl- looks like you had a blast. Unfortuntaely, my chances of having an evening like this any time soon is looking slim!! Enjoy the gals!

Angela said...

It looks like y'all had a great time. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and weekend with your sweet hubby!!!
love,
angela

Tam said...

I HEART SUR LA TABLE! What a great day and OOOHH the Cheese Cake Factory! OOO somethings I do miss!!!

It looks like a great day had by all!

Unknown said...

What fun! I hope you have a fabulous birthday. I agree that the worst part is how quickly a year goes by!

Hugs!
Sandy

Sugar Bear said...

Fun fun! Looks fabulous. Days with the girls are the best.
Karla

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

Ah, THIS sounds fun...a gals' day out! *sigh* Maybe some day. Glad you found me...so that I could find you. You have a lovely blog, and I'm a follower now. I'm looking forward to your posts to come. ; )
~Michele
P.S. Hope you like the tatting. ; )