Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ready for Sweet Fun!

I am back to blogging and back to a new fall look. I just love the Fall and all of the wonderful things it brings with it! What a perfect time for a swap. My sweet friend Natalea over at Kandeland is hosting her first swap. It is a collaborative book swap called "I Want Candy."
I am busy planning my pages. This will be such a fun book to have. Thanks, Natalea for hosting. I can't wait to see the finished book.
Natalea and I are also doing a Halloween swap together, so she is keeping me very busy. I need to get moving! The due dates will be here before I know it.

I hope you are all finding some fun fall things to do. I have also signed up for this great on-line art retreat:

Sweet Six Studio is an on-line art retreat that you sign up for. For a few bucks you get 12 projects, tutorials, supply lists, etc to make these great art projects. 6 wonderful artists have gotten together and put their talents to work! This promises to be great fun. I can't wait to learn some new techniques and to see what everyone creates. Stay tuned for my creations.

Head over to Sweet Six Studio blog and learn all about it!

6 comments:

Tam said...

LOVE YOUR FALL LOOK and Welcome back to blogland! Yeah Take some Storm PICTURES!!!!! It was wild...all mine looked like black and whites...it was cool looking.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog!!

Sherry Williams said...

Hi Tammy! I love your blog! It looks really great! It is so nice to meet someone in this little town that has the same interests! Take care and I will see you soon.
Hugs, Sherry

Melissa said...

Ooh! I LOVE that you chaged up your banner for fall! I have been thinking of doing that too! Looks FAB! Happy Day Miss Tammy!

Natasha Burns said...

Thanks for the shout-out! Looking forward to the fun we create at our online art retreat! So glad to have you on board Tammy!
Natasha : )

Unknown said...

You signed up for some fun things. Enjoy!

Sand