Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fun With Big Sister

Shelby's big sister Amber came to visit a few weekends ago from Louisiana. Shelby hadn't seen Amber since last Thanksgiving. She did not leave her sister alone for one minute. Here, Shelby has decorated both herself and Amber with star stickers. Amber was great for humoring her!
We don't get to see Amber enough. She managed to find a weekend before she started back to school. Amber is getting her Master's in Fine Arts (Creative Writing). This semester she also has her first teaching experience as a Teacher's Asistant. We wish her much luck! I have been trying to get her to send me some of her writing so I can post to share with you all. It was fun seeing Shelby have so much fun with Amber! We will miss her until her next visit.

6 comments:

Sherry Williams said...

Cute pictures, Tammy!!! Shelby is such a little doll!!!

Unknown said...

So nice to see Shelby and Amber enjoying each other so much. Really sweet pictures.

Cassie said...

Shelby looks like she had a great time, Amber too! Glad you had a nice visit.

Sugar Bear said...

Such a cute duo! You can see the love in Shelby's eyes.
Karla

Tam said...

OOO that was a sweet sweet post!!!!They are too cute together!

cinnibonbon said...

Hey you!!
Miss "chatting". I love the new look of your blog..I just love fall. I might have to copy you oin this new look!!!
I'm so glad things are going well for you and the family!!
Take it easy and have a great weekend.
PS..I'm not going to getaway either!! I decided to double up on my courses so to finish that degree by DEC....so I can get on with my life!!!