Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas in the Studio

 The girls got together last Thursday night for our usual "stitch and bitch" night, but we celebrated Christmas and exchanged gifties with Carla and had a few other ornies for each other.  Here is my cute Mom with her gifts from Carla.  You can tell from all the smiles we were having a ball.
 Here is SIL Judy with a crocheted Christmas ball made by Mom.
 Our pal Carla!!  She also got a ball from Mom and this cute Christmas Village house from Judy. Loved her brooch.  She gathered a doily then added the vintage poinsettia pin to it.  It really popped on her jacket.
 Yes, that's me.  Please overlook how tired I am looking.  Anyway, as you can see, Mom and Judy hooked me up with new ornies for Rosie!!!
 Here are all the Christmas gifts that I received that night.
 Only my Mom could find both a card and the camper ornament for me while we were both shopping in the same store.  I never saw those things and never saw her buy them.  She is sneaky.
 And Judy struck gold too, for me when she found this ornament in Bass Pro.  Love them both!!!!
 The week of Thanksgiving, Carla went down to Florida to her Mom's for the holiday and spent the weekend before in Mount Dora.  The MOST awesome flea market on the east coast!!! It is only held a couple of times a year.  We are Soooooooo taking the glampers next year to the flea market.  Can't wait.  All of these goodies she brought back for me were from the flea market.  This vintage purse is a beautiful shade of pale aqua.  You can see the rose theme.  She found lots of treats for Rosie.
 This is an adorable stool in pale pick with a rose on top.  She will be traveling with me as well.  My pals are awesome and of course know what I like!!!
 Well, it is that time again for our annual Christmas trip to Disney.   I am crazy busy trying to get ready.  I have been working up at the school all week at the Santa Shop that the PTO hosts for the children each year.  It is a lot of fun but a lot of work as well.  So I will see you all when I get back and show off some of our pics from this year's trip.  We will be checking out the new Fantasyland attractions that opened this Fall.
The castle is so amazing.  It is covered in white lights each Christmas.  Truly Magical!

3 comments:

Grace said...

I love all your gifties! How cute the ornies for Rosie are. Have fun in Disney! Grace xoox

kandeland said...

loving those trailer ornaments! fun! xo

Unknown said...

Those camper ornis are so cute! Say hi to the Ladies for me and have fun at Disney!

Sandy xox