Happy New Year Everyone. May it be a happy, healthy and a joyous one! Are you thinking of what you would like to do in the year ahead? Have you made plans? My plans are definitely in the development stage, but here is what I am thinking so far.....
1. Do some form of EXERCISE everyday!!
2. Take better care of my skin this year. Indulge in some spa treatments.
3. Continue to develop my career and this outfit wouldn't hurt either!! Take in a course or conference to enhance my knowledge.
4. Spend as much time with these fine friends as I can! They make me laugh, support me, cheer me on, teach me, and make everyday living in Gray the best place to be.
5. Find a way to get back to the Farm Chicks Antique Show this year!! I figure if we plan 6 months in advance Lee and I could get a few of our gal pals to join us!!
6. Be able to attend an Art Retreat to satisfy my creative soul.
7. Spend as much time in my studio as I can this year. I am going to try and pick 2 days a week that I put aside to spend up there. I have saved up some money to finally add a couch and a coffee table up there. I am on the search for the right pieces.
8. Find some new places to go junkin!
9. Have another get-away weekend with my Hubby this year!!!!!!!
Well, this is my wishlist for 2011. I am sure that some of it will happen and some things that I haven't thought of will happen too. As long as it is all good stuff. That is my hopes for all of you, too. Only the good stuff......