Friday, October 17, 2008

BOO to you!!!

After traveling the last couple of weeks, I finally found a little time in the studio. My SIL Judy and I had fun making this cute BOO sign. I bought the plain wooden letters and we decorated the letters and wired them together. Here is the BOO banner.
I am busy with my friend Annette planning and collecting all of the decorations and treats for our neighborhood Halloween party. Here is a sample of the Adult Goody that we are giving out at the party.
This is a large candy bar that is wrapped in burlap. We then made the top tag and added the ribbon to hold it on to the candy. It is so cute. I will share pictures of all the festivities as they unfold. I hope you are all planning something fun with your little spooks! Tomorrow we are off to the Pumpkin Farm!!

5 comments:

Lee Weber said...

Your banner looks amazing!! Love the chocolate bars.

Unknown said...

LOVE YOUR "BOO" BANNER. Looks like you had a lot of fun making it. Candy Bars are terrific!

Tam said...

LOVE the BANNER and OOO I want to MOVE TO YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD!!!!! LOVE the Candy Bars!

Laurie and Chris said...

I the the "BOO" it is so cute!

Sugar Bear said...

I love the BOO sign!
Karla