Monday, February 11, 2008

From Blogsome to Blogspot

Hello All,


As you have seen from my previous blog, we have made the decision to switch from blogsome to blogspot. For various reasons, mostly because it is more user friendly and offers better functionality.



Sorry for the move and address change, but I think it will be worth it. I have transferred some of my posts, but since I only started the blog at blogsome at the end of December, there was not much lost.



Leaving a comment has changed in that you have to create a Google account. Just follow the directions after you type in the comment to choose a username and password. Each time you leave a comment, you just type in your username and password and your comment will be added to my post. If you need some help, email me at trcl9346@earthlink.net.



Hope to hear from you all soon!

2 comments:

Del said...

OK ... this is my second try at this new type of comment section. Change doesn't come easy to us "old folk". Good luck with your new site Tam ... I love your banner.

David and Margaret said...

You can't shake us off that easily!